PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit the nicmuhl.com, data about your device, browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device are automatically collected. Additionally, as you browse nicmuhl.com, information is collected about the individual pages that you view, what sites or search terms referred you to nicmuhl.com, and information about how you interact with nicmuhl.com. I refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
I collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on nicmuhl.com, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse nicmuhl.com.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED
I use the information collected to:
- Communicate with you
- Build segmented data based on specific demographical information which can include your age, gender and location (if available)
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to my services.
I use the Device Information that I collect to help screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise my site (for example, by generating analytics about how my customers browse and interact with nicmuhl.com, and to assess the success of my marketing and advertising campaigns).
I will also use your information for marketing and retargeting purposes, as well as to create lookalike audiences for future marketing purposes.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
I use Google Analytics to help me understand how my customers use nicmuhl.com — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, I may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information I receive, or to otherwise protect my rights.
As described above, I use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications I believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
– Email Marketing: email email@example.com with the subject “Unsubscribe Me”
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that I do not alter my site’s data collection and use practices when I see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information I hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact me through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident I note that I am processing your information in order to fulfil contracts I might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred globally to my various reputed and credible third-party service providers. These service providers, as required by law, maintain the highest data security practices and have been highlighted above.
Collected data remains available in secure applications protected using credible security software. This data shall be removed by contacting me using the details provided below.
HOW YOUR DATA IS PROTECTED
All data and sensitve information is accessed using a double authentication and is accessed through a secured private network.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact me by using the contact page at https://thecleverdudes.com/contact/.